Wednesday, December 5, 2007
The Little Things in Life Count the Most
I made pancakes this morning for breakfast and I told Elijah that if he pulled a chair up to the stove, he could stand on it and watch me cook em'. Well you know how when you get ready to flip the pancake there are bubbles? Well, Elijah got all excited and proclaimed that they were "burning bubble pops!" I laughed so hard that I almost burnt the pancake! lol I love how little things like that make your day all the more wonderful. By the way the pancakes were delicious. lol
Posted by
Amberleena Ballerina <>
at
5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog :) Good luck with yours!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment